Technician level 3
3 – 5 years of experience
Major Responsibilities and duties
- Work as the lead tech to complete necessary tasks as directed.
- Task include – rack assembly, equipment placement, equipment mounting, wire terminations
- Read and interpret prints
- Cable installation and proper termination (including testing)
- Work in an organized and clean manner
- Work efficiently and within allotted budget
- Provide proper feedback to the installation manager and PM
- General knowledge of construction and of the AV industry
- Lead mid-sized projects with limited direction from others
- Assist in the development of a project plan and implement it
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
- Submission of properly formatted and detailed daily reports
- Attain basic DSP configuration knowledge ability to do basic configuration
- Attain basic control system knowledge ability to do basic updates and changes
- Ability to train and communicate with the customer on proper use of the system
- Ability to lead larger projects to success
- Develop trouble shooting ability and diagnostics
- Attain CTS-I
- Complete assigned training courses.
- Work in a team environment with respect to others.
- Approach each day with a positive attitude and the willingness to learn from your task
- Work with and train junior and level 1, and 2 techs.
- All work must meet or exceed industry standards
· Display Image Size for 2D Content in Audiovisual Systems https://infocomm.netexam.com/catal
· Extron AV Associate Certification
· Extron Control Associate
· Crestron DMC-E
Apply for this Strategic Connections position
Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete the information below. Required fields show an asterisk.*