Everyone in todays technology era uses wifi for everything. Phones, tablets, laptops, watches, GPS, building control automation, lighting control, access control, almost everything has wifi. Visitors to your business always need access to your wireless system.
Wireless Access Point design, surveys, and installation.
Strategic Connections has trained technicians that use special wireless survey software to map out the hot spots and dead spots in your facility to determine the appropriate coverage needed by your Wireless Access Points. We can also install the complete system turnkey.
Strategic Connections will provide a free quote to conduct a wireless survey for your facility. If you have contracted with us for structured cabling services we will conduct a free predictive survey to determine recommended locations for your waps.
- Simple and fast data collection
- Passive, active, and predictive surveys
- Spectrum analysis
- Comprehensive WLAN analysis with easy-to-understand visualization of signal level, interference, access point coverage areas, data rates, network issues, etc.
- Automatic access point location
- Detailed information about every access point: channel, maximum data rate, vendor, encryption type, etc.
- Full support of 802.11ac, as well as 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, and 802.11n networks
- GPS-assisted outdoor surveys
- Dozens of antenna patterns allow you to model APs by major WLAN vendors: Cisco, Aruba, Ruckus, Aerohive, Ubiquiti, Meraki, and many others
- Detailed reporting in PDF and HTML formats
- Attractive, competitive pricing